If you are planning on making a profit by buying and selling cars then you will need to get an automobile dealer license. Although it may seem like a hassle to get one, the process is not as difficult as many people think and there are firms that can help you every step of the way. In addition, once you have your license you will experience plenty of benefits in addition to simply being able to buy and sell cars.
Some Benefits Of The License
The most important benefit that you will notice when you get your automobile dealer license (and the reason that you must get it if you want to buy and sell vehicles) is that with the license you can sell an unlimited amount of vehicles each year. Without the license, each state has a very strict maximum number that you can sell and it is usually fairly low at around 2 cars per year. While that is the obvious benefit of getting your automobile dealer license, it is not the only one and others include the following.
- When you are looking to buy and sell automobiles, one of your goals should be to make the largest profit possible and the easiest way to do that is to find good deals on cars. Because of that, one of the biggest benefits associated with getting an automobile dealer license is that you will have access to all of the dealer-only auctions across the country. These auctions frequently offer cars at a fraction of the cost so you can greatly increase your profit when you sell them.
- Once you get your automobile dealer license, you will also almost always get dealer plates and if you get the wholesale license, you will get four of these plates. While it may not sound like a big deal, these plates allow you to safely drive your recently purchased car without fear of accidents as they will be covered by insurance.
- Getting your own license is also the first step towards creating your own business. Even if you choose to get a shared license, you will still be able to buy and sell vehicles and work as a dealer.
- If the idea of having your own business isn’t a large enough benefit, then you also need to consider the tax benefits associated with it. As a business owner you will get some tax breaks and you will also have the opportunity to write off various business-related expenses to save even more money.
- The final benefit of getting your license becomes evident when you personally want a new car as you can get a greatly reduced rate through your access to dealer-only auctions. If you are feeling generous, you can even help your friends and family get better deals through these auctions as well.
About Dealers License LLC
The Greenville, S.C. based firm Dealers License LLC helps their clients get a retail or wholesale car dealer license which will give them the ability to buy and sell as many vehicles a year as they want including at dealer-only auctions. The firm also offers 24/7 support in the form of mentoring, coaching and marketing assistance. If you would like to learn more, visit https://www.dlcnetwork.com/.